Sunday, 8 July 2007

I wish I had her dress


Click image for better, larger view.
Hey-ho! Here with a new fashion design -thingy.
Again, this was based on a sketch I did around a year or two ago. I thought I would make it into a vibrant colour version. I have also been experimenting with backgrounds lately. I never used to like doing them - but I have started to enjoy it! This is fantastic, because I think my images need a setting of some sort. I still cheat a little by using some image templates from Illustrator (eg the water lilly) but, I'm hoping to phase these out soon, and use all my own stuff!
Any comments are very welcome!!

3 comments:

Honor Bowden said...

Oh, you're too kind! I like the mood in this one, and I think the background does add to it. I especially like the details (e.g. the lilly and dragonfly), nicely done!

Thanks too for the link, I've added yours also.

Erin said...

WOW! She is georgeous!! You do such a fantastic job with your art work!! **I used the pent tool that you showed me for my Cheeko character** Hee Hee.

Marilyn said...

Great work.